The GitHub configuration requires:
- Owner (Mandatory): GitHub handle of the user or organization the project belongs to.
- Repo (Mandatory): name of the repository that the pipeline belongs to.
- Workflow Name (Mandatory): name of the pipeline file that is used to track the build.
- Authorization token (Mandatory): this is a personal access token used to access the project.
- Alias (Optional): A friendly name to display in the tray list.
There is also a delete button to remove this configuration from the list.